Today’s Garb-A-Day project is a pair of drawstring pants for Gregor. After looking at a lot of different methods to make these online, I settled on what appeared to be simple directions from DawnPages. I made the pants out of a simple brown twill, hemmed and French seamed it all. Then I tried them on. Now let me preface this by saying I am shorter and smaller than Gregor, but …. goodness, these pants are huge! I followed the directions, I swear I did. I even tapered the leg a bit. All I can do is hope they work better for Gregor. They are definitely very roomy! But I’m making him try these on before I make him any more!